How can SMEs remain successful and future proofed in a post-EU Exit world?
by Thalia Bejar
What can SME’s do to ensure success and business growth during these unprecedented times? One of our Brexit experts Marcus Lynn explains the threats, obstacles, solutions and results of the EU-Exit on your organisation. At Pinnacle Growth Group, we have already assisted over 400 businesses with bespoke Brexit advice and secured over £14m in funding for our clients. If you want to get in touch to discuss the future of your business in a post-Brexit world, get in touch today. Here Marcus Lynn outlines how we can assist you in ensuring your business is ’’Brexit Proof’’.
What are the three main business issues currently faced by our SME clients in relation to Brexit?
- Completing supplementary declarations on the Trader Support Service
- Classifying goods as “At Risk” or “Not at Risk”
- Managing Supply Chains
What obstacles have SMEs had to overcome?
- Learning how to complete customs declarations
- Understanding key terms
- Obtaining information from suppliers
What solutions do we offer at Pinnacle Growth Group?
We are currently delivering bespoke training to suit our client’s needs, whilst also providing support and guidance on managing relationships with suppliers.
Who at Pinnacle Growth Group can provide these solutions?
Marcus Lynn who has completed his Level 3 Customs Practitioner training and is currently completing his Level 4 certification through the Institute of Export and International Trade. Marcus has experience supporting a wide range of organisations from SME’S to large multinational corporations based across the UK and Ireland in a wide range of industries. David Knox and Johnny Tremlett work alongside Marcus to make up the customs and trade team.
How have our customers’ businesses transformed as a result of our support?
- After training in completing customs declarations clients are now able to remain compliant.
- Our advice on tariffs has helped clients save substantial sums of money.
- Guidance on EU Exit requirements has helped clients modify their supply chain and customer base to take advantage of new opportunities provided by the UK’s departure from the EU thereby further helping to enable business growth.
Read more about the sales and export growth services we offer here
If you would like to speak with Marcus Lynn or any other members of our team to discuss the future of your business get in touch with us today!
GET IN TOUCH!