Lack of funding is one of the primary reasons that many businesses fail to scale and reach their full potential.
There are a good variety of business grants and regional funding options available for both start-ups and scale-ups, but often these are challenging to access.
The Pinnacle Growth team have helped clients to secure in excess multi-millions from multiple national and international support agencies to initiate a wide range of projects, training programmes and job creation etc.
We specialise in securing business funding for our clients from numerous organisations such as Invest Northern Ireland, InterTradeIreland and other GB and EU bodies. We have been successful in securing 100% funded support for low level activities, and 30%-50% for operational projects. We can assist in identifying and applying for business grants and funds, and can help to maximise the ask before submission.
Our services include:
- Identifying potential sources of funding
- Liaison with the funding body
- Undertaking research to support the application
- Preparing compelling content that effectively presents the client and their needs, whilst ensuring application criteria are met
- Generating the necessary financial projections & associated business plans
- Processing grant claims following successful awards
- Preparing funding evaluations
Non-commercial organisations can access tailored grants and funding support through our associated company – Third Sector Connect.Contact Us