Graduate to Export Programme
by Team Pinnacle
Market Development Executive
As part of the Graduate to export Growth programme Pinnacle Growth Group are seeking a graduate as a market development executive. The successful applicant will play a key role in the sales and marketing team and following gaining a clear understanding of the Pinnacle Growth Group Northern Ireland market will investigate entry into the GB market.
The ideal person must have excellent communication skills, be engaging with an ability to build rapport and listen to client needs. The position requires a motivated and detail orientated individual with drive and determination who can take ownership of several initiatives. Training and guidance will be provided by the experienced Pinnacle team.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
• Identify, research, and develop future business development opportunities
• Initiate new business opportunities via telephone and communication such as email, social media and other marketing channels to introduce Pinnacle Growth Group solutions and identify appropriate prospects to pass on to the sales team
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
• Educate and build rapport with prospects to support their buying process and build Pinnacle Growth Groups brand reputation
• Understand and document the prospect’s evaluation and decision-making process
• Document conversations and interactions to maintain accurate sales database records and capture market intelligence
• Determine and execute appropriate follow-up after every interaction and fully leverage marketing automation for lead nurturing
• Schedule meetings with prospects for the sales team and prepare them for productive conversations
• Actively participate in continuous improvement of the role to achieve and targets
• Prepare and analyse lead reports and dashboards
• Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business or related field
• People/relationship focused
• Cooperative, collaborative team player who involves others in the decision-making process
• Persuasive selling style
• Strong commitment to results
• Attention to detail in communication and outputs
• Flexible and adaptable.
Programme participants must have:
• A Pass degree (This can be in any discipline)
• Graduated in the last five years
• A willingness to relocate outside Northern Ireland (foreign language skills are desirable, but not essential)
• Pre-existing legal status to live and work in Northern Ireland
Successful candidate will spend 6months in Northern Ireland in the Pinnacle Growth Group offices in Lisburn, subsequently the following 12months will be relocated to GB to develop the market there.
The Graduate to Export Programme
The Graduate to Export training programme is fully funded by Invest NI and delivered by Ulster University alongside the Institute of Export and International Trade. The training programme provides graduates with a pathway to secure a Postgraduate Diploma in International Marketing. It will provide graduates the opportunity to continue their professional development and study to a Masters level once the Graduate to Export Programme has completed. As part of the Postgraduate Diploma, Graduates will have a number of modules/assignments to complete over the 18 month period.
Ulster University and the Institute of Export and International Trade will deliver the training through virtual delivery. Teaching will take place for the duration of the placement, including whilst the graduate is in market. Graduates will be expected to fully participate in all aspects of the Programme.
Ulster University and the Institute of Export and International Trade will also provide academic mentoring to the graduate for the duration of the Programme.
Pinnacle Growth Group add value and enable clients’ growth, providing open honest advice. We identify and access grants and funding accelerating business growth offering support and practical assistance to access new markets, grow sales, develop exports and manage trade, alongside helping organisations increase profitability, manage change and create lasting improvement.
Email us at email@example.com to apply!FIND OUT MORE